Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lady Lydia's Journal

January 1, 2009

The Keeper has moved us to our new house today. Oh, excuse me, I guess I should introduce "us". I am Lady Lydia, a Comet Gold Fish and my mate is Pinkie, also a gold fish, although I suspect he may be just a common one. Pinkie is a little fellow but very sweet.

As I was saying, we were moved to our new home. It is lovely! Lots more room to swim and stretch our fins. Though I must say the first couple of days it was rather intimidating. So very bright and colourful compared to our old home. And that strange sound coming from one corner... I was quite frightened but having our old furnishings helped me relax. Pinkie and I found a great little spot to hide and sleep in. Right behind our old rock, under the plants. No one can see us there.

It was indeed a perfect way to start the new year. We are quite comfortable now and race around in the evening when feeding time is coming. The Keeper always brings us some goodies and she has done something to that awful noise - it's not there anymore. Just a soothing sound of water gently cascading into our tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment